David E. Ross wrote:

Will Seamonkey 2.25 be released soon?  It's neither on the
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/> Web site nor on the ftp.mozilla.org
FTP server.

My experience with Mozilla releases is that Firefox typically gets release first, and Thunderbird typically lags by a couple of hours. From there, a lag of a few hours, to a few days, by developers of other platforms and projects, including Seamonkey, Linux distros, Android, PortableApps, etc.

With Seamonkey, I'm used to seeing lags of 24-48 hours after the Thunderbird release (remember that Seamonkey uses both Firefox and Thunderbird code), and occasionally, I've seen updates of Seamonkey hit Ubuntuzilla before the Windows version is available.

Not counting the update that was cancelled because of problems with the servers used to build the binaries, if the beginning of the release cycle with Firefox is sometime early Tuesday (in North America), I'm generally content to see Seamonkey updates sometime Thursday for Windows and Friday for Ubuntuzilla.

Smith