Seamonkey does not open properly when I open it.  The location/url bar and its
menu choices do not show.  Removing add-ins and plug-ins does not solve this
situation.  Opening Seamonkey in safe mode restores the location/url bar to its
normal position.  This event has affected a second computer on the same wi fi
network, which occurred some days after the first computer became "infected" (I
am not sure this is any kind of virus- but I doubt it) Unfortunately I cannot
post images here, but will supply them on request.