Same problem for me. I tried closing out SeaMonkey, figuring that might fix the issue.

At the moment I have to use FireFox to check my Yahoo email.

no...@nonospam.org wrote:
Since late yesterday, I am unable to navigate through my messages on
Yahoo mail with SeaMonkey. I can get to the inbox, but when I click on a
new message to open it, nothing happens. If I try to change directories,
that doesn't work either. Using IE to access my account, it works OK.

It looks like Yahoo has changed something again without checking for
compatibility with non-IE browsers.

John

---
is active.