On 04/13/2014 12:53 PM, Christian Riechers wrote:
On 04/13/2014 04:43 PM, PhillipJones wrote:
Geoff Welsh wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
Philip Taylor wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
(I'm on Beta Channel)

Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"

Practise what you preach ?  :-)

I try to. I update to 26.1 beta only for security reasons.
I had to revert back to 25.0 beta  because of this major problem

Forgive my ignorance of the hacking world, but how is a Beta of any
software more secure than stable version?

Even Beta Channel versions go through security updates They are no less
secure than regular versions. They are just tinkering with the code to
add features or make more efficient.

But reverting to 25.0 beta after 25.0 has been released is a silly idea.

I'm on 29.0b7. Are you referring to SeaMonkey 2.25? AFAIK there is no 25 or 26.