On 04/19/2014 06:49 PM, PhillipJones wrote:
26 Beta 1 was a Major disaster  for people wishing to add mail filters.
  Would not allow choosing of Folder to move File or choose whether to
mark Read or as spam, or other task.

Beta 2 on Mac is far worse.

After install and restart received a nice notice Application Corrupt or
Missing Component.
In going to applications. and Looking application icon showed dimmed
with a diagonal line.

Had to open FireFox (pre-Australis version) got Mozilla Look up the 25
Beta to put me back to square one.

Oh for the developers that that read this forum.

Mac is based on BSD UNIX not Linux. They they may be third cousins but
there are enough differences to cause problems.

I've reported the problem on Bugzilla.

I think I will have to wait to Beta 27 comes out before trying again.

Thank the deities for Google Groups, where I can always read expired posts.

Try the m.dev.apps.seamonkey group Mr. Jones.