Trane Francks wrote:
On 5/9/14 6:52 AM +0900, Ray_Net wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote, On 08/05/2014 18:53:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 05/07/2014 09:49 PM, Tom Pamin wrote:
We have a new weather buoy in Lake Erie with video. Problem is I can't
get them to play. SM says "No video with supported format and MIME
type
found."

If you go to this site, click on Near Shore Buoy at the bottom, then
Latest Video. Can anyone get these videos to play? Using IE, they at
least try to play, but only with black screens.

This one? <http://wqdatalive.com/public/55>

Plays just fine in my SeaMonkey 2.25

Watching that for more than ten seconds was starting to make me seasick!

Do you speak about this one ?

http://wqdatalive.com/uploads/video/TREC/NOAA_RSC_A_2014_05_07_12_02_00.mp4

When you guys are linking to this particular data source, where are you
seeing it exactly? It does NOT show up in the page source!

Try View | Page Info or CTRL-I. You'll find it on the Media tab.

If you can read javascript, look at how they assemble the URL at the bottom of the source code, under "loadSidebarData(siteID,siteName)" etc. But it's much easier to let SM do the calculation and read its answer as above. ;-)

Paul B. Gallagher