WaltS48 wrote:
On 05/15/2014 06:05 PM, EE wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Hello,
Another problem with SM.
Unable to type into a form.
Steps to reproduce:
1. go to http://www.stib-mivb.be/index.htm?l=fr
2. Click on the tab "Recherche d'itinéraire"
3. Then go in the middle of the page and click on the "Cliquer ici pour
rechercher un itinéraire"
4. Type in the first zone (localité): anderlecht .. then try to type in
the "Rue" zone ...
BUT if you are too long to do something, without having the time to
type: anderlecht ....
you are switched to an error page where it's written:
---
Requête non complétée
Votre demande n'a pu être traitée. Veuillez réessayer.
---

With IE11, it work, but i have another problem rendering the form
unusable.
With FireFox 26.0 all goes well

SM version under Wiwdows7 is:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/27.0 SeaMonkey/2.24
Build identifier: 20140203230027

Does not work for me with either FF 24esr or SeaMonkey.  It works only
with Safari.

Works with Adblock Plus disabled using SeaMonkey 2.25 and Firefox 29.0.1
for me.

I have Safari Adblocker, which uses Adblock Plus subscriptions, and did not have to disable that. Why would it be different with Adblock Plus with subscriptions in SM and FF?