Arnie Goetchius wrote:
I am moving my XP Seamonkey 26 to Win 7. I have found msgFiterRules.dat
which lists all of the filters and have copied that to the Win 7
computer and it works fine. Is there there is any other file that lists
all of the Folders used by Mail? If there is, I can just copy the file.
If not, I will have to manually add the Folders one at a time. Any ideas?

If you copy the entire XP profile to the W7 machine you won't have to recreate anything. Read this article:

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder>

The only issue is the different paths on the two OSs.

Once the profile is copied to the W7 machine you need to open prefs.js in a plain-text editor like Notepad). Search for the following:

Documents and Settings\\\\username\\\\Application Data\\\\Mozilla\\\\SeaMonkey\\\\Profiles\\\\

and replace each instance with:

Users\\\\username\\\\AppData\\\\Roaming\\\\Mozilla\\\\SeaMonkey\\\\Profiles\\\\

Do the same with these two strings:

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/