Hi Folks,

I know I used to be able to close a bunch of open mail message windows (after opening 100 messages instead of deleting them) - but I no longer seem to be able to find the function - none of the obvious combinations work (shift-close, command-close, etc.), and I can't find anything in either the help or by googling.

Did the "close all" function go away while I wasn't looking, or is it buried in some really obscure place (and if so, where?).

Thanks!

Miles Fidelman