This is what I see for a lot of sites I go to such as facebook, my bank and many
other sites and even the weather site!
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked SeaMonkey to connect securely to weather.yahoo.com, or facebook or my bank but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Just about anyplace
I try to go

Normally, when you try to connect securely, websites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this website's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this website without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the website, and you shouldn't continue.
Technical Details
I Understand the Risks

The above pops up when I try to access web pages. I can get to Yahoo but most others are a no go! This is what someone told me to do and I did as instructed and followed the path set up to check the certification and all three boxes were checked. I have even deleted Sea Monkey while turned off and reinstalled and it still does the Unsecured site and won't allow me to connect. Any one run into this and were able to fix it. Thank goodness that SeaMonkey keeps the files separate from the program itself or I would have lost it all. I can access my email and news groups but it is the browser that causes the problems.