On 6/8/14, EE <nu...@bees.wax> wrote:
> Trane Francks wrote:
>> On 6/7/14 7:19 AM +0900, stan wrote:
>>> I have two computers connected to web via same IP ISP. One got blocked
>>> so I cant load to certain website. The other did not. They both us
>>> SM2.26 and cookies are disabled.
>>>
>>> I have checked all environmental variables and they appear same.
>>>
>>> Is there anything new lately which identifies certain PC via the
>>> browser, some hidden info which can be monitored by the website into
>>> which you want to load?
>>>
>> Cookies, ID used to login to site, trust settings for certificates ...
>> all can either identify a particular PC or get in the way of accessing a
>> site. That said, the most typical issue that causes a site to magically
>> become blocked is malware on the system.
>>
> There are also DOM Storage, ETags, user-agents.

and someone already mentioned blocking done by the home router.

You could try running wireshark and see what traffic is sent/received.
If you don't get anything at all back to the blocked computer it's
probably the home router/wireless AP/etc. doing the blocking[1].  If
the blocked computer is able to establish a connection to the server
(send a tcp packet with the syn flag, receive one with the syn+ack
flags, send an ack) then you can look inside the packets and see what
data is getting the one computer blocked & not the other.

Regards,
Lee

[1] did you check that the blocked computer can get to other web
sites?  after clearing the cache?