Desiree wrote:

I was wondering what those were myself...not at the site mentioned
(which displays so horrible on a 24" wide screen monitor that I will
never go there again --- are all young people having eyesight problems
as the font is gigantic there)?

I have recently been seeing those place holders at a number of sites and
I see this on every browser.  I NEVER allow websites to use their own
fonts ....never have and never will.  So, crappy sites see me one time
and never again.  Is that Urban Dictionary site designed for cell phones
only?  When I reduce the gigantic font (using the extension Zoom Page) I
get a very tiny web page in the center of my screen so I know the
webmaster couldn't be bothered to develop for wide screen monitors, but
this site one of the worst I have seen....so it must be designed only
for cell phones or the webmaster must have eye sight problems.

Also, that site has 26 trackers on it!

Thanks for reminding me what a hilarious place that is! Favorite today is "will advise -- corporate jargon for F**k Off."

I dunno, I don't see any gigantic fonts, with or without "Allow documents to use other fonts" enabled. Have you tried CTRL-0?

I do see a problem with the dates on the left:
        MA
        11
etc.

Paul B. Gallagher