sharjah.knan...@gmail.com pounded out :

On Sunday, May 4, 2014 11:37:14 PM UTC+4, flyguy wrote:
The last two weeks or so, I've been unable to reliably send emails with

attachments over 1 MB or so. Under 1 MB, and it sends normally; from 1

to 2 MB, it might take several tries to send it; over 2 MB, and it won't

send at all. When it doesn't send, I get the error message:
> go daddy is not supporting mail attachments above 1 MB. do you know the solution please advice

If it's true that they don't support attachments over 1 Mb then change your mail provider.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/