Hello!

  On 06/18/2014 11:43 AM, *Daniel* wrote, and I quote (in part):

> Petr, at the bottom of the Message drop-down, there is "Watch Thread".
> Does this not give you enough indication of your interest in a thread??
> (I've never used it, so don't know.)

  Yes, with this option, I mark the current thread as the watched.
  First message in this thread is then indicated by the symbol of the
eye in thread pane.
I would like to be able to have some way to mark all messages in watched
threads in thread pane (different font style/color, background, etc.)...
  I, of course, can display only watched threads using a filter (View ->
Threads -> Watched Threads with unread), but I'd rather have all shown
together, I just want to have watched threads highlighted (like tagged
messages are)...

--
    Petr Voralek        (JabberID: na...@jabber.cz)

... Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.  (Pablo Picasso)