On 7/1/14 7:50 AM +0900, SamuelS wrote:
On 30-Jun-14 17:45, Trane Francks wrote:
On 7/1/14 5:48 AM +0900, SamuelS wrote:
On 23-May-14 23:12, SamuelS wrote:
Hello all, I Am having a challenge with getting the google play store to
load on SM 2.26 using Win 8.0.

All I receive is a blank page.

Any suggestions as to what I need to consider or re-configure to get
this page to show and usable? It does work in Chrome, for sure...

TIA - bo1953

Okay all,

This bug is back with the latest update to 2.26.1

I have tried the solution to no avail. I even went to another machine
using 2.26.1 for its' settings and that did not work.

Anything I might be missing here, except for gaining access to Google
Play?

TIA - bo1953

Is there a particular page that is causing trouble? I was able to browse
the movies without issue.

I cannot see the landing page at all. It is blank.

Any insight?

TIA - bo1953

When a page fails to correctly display/load, my first inclination is to clear the cache and then immediately restart SeaMonkey. That usually clears up the problem.

--
// Trane Francks   tr...@tranefrancks.com   Tokyo, Japan