Using Seamonkey 2.26.1
OS: Windows 8.0 Pro 64x

BUG:

I have about 32 Separate Email
Accounts - all of them are IMAP accounts.

I have just subscribed to the official seamonkey news 'news.mozilla.org'

This has worked just fine, however, when i now goto create another email account, the
wizard that normally comes up no longer comes up, instead SM assumes that i want to set up yet another
News Feed subscription instead.

I have tryed from both the File > New > Account method, (what i normally do)
and choosing 'Add Account' from the 'Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings' window.

Have quit SM and then re-opened it to see if it makes any difference. No luck.

I have always been able to make a new account for adding emails, but since
using the wizard to create a NewMail account instead, i'm only given the option to
create new Mails News Accounts, not new email accounts.

Crashing Problem:

I am constantly finding that this version of seamonkey constantly crashes for no apparent reason at all.
I wont even be using SM, and then immediately for no apparent reason at all it will crash, i have sent the Log everytime
including my email address...

The emails are all set to check approxx every 4 to 10 minutes (varies for each email account)

I would like some help with this please.

Ben