Bret Busby wrote:
Hello.

I am a Debian user, and I have been using iceape for a number of years,
which has been provided within the Debian repositories, as a .deb
package, for installation and updating, using the Debian package managers.

I have a computer, upon which, I have installed Debian 7.5 Linux, with
the LXDE desktop, and I want to run Seamonkey or iceape, on that conputer.

The Debian project ceased provision of iceape, with Debian 7, and now,
to get the suite, a user has to revert to installing and using Seamonkey.

In my trying to find how to install Seamonkey, I found the web page at
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/install-and-uninstall
and I followed the instructions for Linux.

However, in trying to run Seamonkey, using ./seamonkey, as directed, I
get "No such file or directory".

How do I get Seamonkey to work, and, how do I get Seamonkey into the
LXDE applications menu, so that it can be rubn from the applications menu?

You might want to check out Ubuntuzilla:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ubuntuzilla/

Dave