Daniel pounded out :
On 04/08/14 01:34, David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/3/2014 2:14 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 03/08/14 00:42, David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/2/2014 4:02 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 02/08/14 00:48, Philip Taylor wrote:
2.17.1 : also blank.  A peek behind the scenes reveals ---

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";><html><head>(head content
omitted)</head><body itemscope
itemtype="http://schema.org/CollectionPage";></body></html>

Since <body> is empty, nothing can be rendered unless it is
populated by
scripting or content added by CSS.

Philip Taylor

Good catch, Philip, but couldn't http://schema.org/CollectionPage
be the
content that is supposed to be displayed, at least??

No.  Try it yourself.

Try what, David?? Up-thread I typed that clicking on the original link,
I got a blank screen, but, clicking on the schema.org link with-in the
code worked.

I tried viewing <http://schema.org/CollectionPage> via SeaMonkey.  It
had nothing to do with Google or fonts.  That is NOT the content that is
displayed when someone tries to view <https://www.google.com/fonts> via
Firefox.

David, my knowledge of HTML is very limited, although I do have a web
page and space as part of my ISP's account, but if I see

I would expect that schema.org to show up on the Google/fonts page.

I have no idea what effect the "itemscope itemtype=" have with-in the

<http://schema.org/>

describes what schema is/does. If you click on "Get Started" you'll get more details.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/