Philip Chee pounded out :
On 10/08/2014 22:18, Ed Mullen wrote:
ikane1...@aol.com pounded out :
I am trying to embed a mp3 player but am having no luck.
Is it possible that SeaMonkey is incompatible with the code for certain mp3
players? Does the mp3 player HTML code (that I cut and paste into Seamonkey)
need to be an mp3 player that is only compatible with Mozilla or something?

<object type="audio/mpeg" data="/test/test.mp3" width="142" height="62"
id="mymp3">
      <param name="mp3" value="/test/test.mp3">
      <param name="quality" value="high">
      <param name="volume" value="100%">
      <param name="autostart" value="true">
      <param name="loop" value="false">
      <param name="controller" value="true">
</object>

Example at:

<http://edmullen.net/mozilla/embed_test_mp3.php>

Works fine in SM etc.

I think it only works fine if you have the right plugins installed locally.

Phil

I can't imagine a Windows (and other leading OSs) installation that doesn't have mp3 support.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/