Le 09/09/2014 02:09, W3BNR a écrit :
On 9/8/2014 6:10 PM Larry submitted the following:
Used auto update on laptop, Win 7,to update from 2.26.1 to SM 2.29.
After update all internet connections, including SM 2.29 update page,
showed "connection refused".  Same for all mail accounts and news groups.

Using IE on the same machine I was able to download and re-install 2.29
again with same results, "connection refused".

Used IE to download and re-install 2.26.1.  Problem solved, works
perfectly except for latest security updates etc.

Is this a known problem with 2.29?  How do I get 2.29 to install
properly in my Win 7 laptop?

Any help appreciated.

Larry

Same here.  I downloaded and installed 2.29 over 2.26.1 and mail just
sits there 'connecting to' on multiple accounts.  I had loaded 2.29.b1
and used it for about 2 days with no problem.  Reinstalled 2.26.1 which
works ok.

same for me

--
cyberzen