Hello.

Is anyone else losing history events (e.g., this early morning and last night for me) in places.sqlite (keeping the last 29 days and purging with Prefbar's expire history option) with v2.29? It seems to be missing some events.

I tried downgrading back to v2.26.1 (reinstall), but that did not help. I also tried clearing my history, but it doesn't remove all the past ones (see a few from yesterday and today). I do not use SM's sync feature. I just copy my places.sqlite file between computers after exiting SM.

I did not have this problem with versions before v2.29 upgrade. What about the rest of you?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
  /\___/\
 / /\ /\ \         Worker Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)
| |o   o| |          Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                        Please remove ANT if replying by e-mail.
    ( )