PhillipJones wrote:
Updated SeaMonkey to latest version 29.
After which all ability to download any email or news stopped.
Would sit there grinding try to find something to download.

I opened FireFox and went xfinity website and signed into email and show
16 pieces of email waiting to be read.

Closed Firefox. Reopened SeaMonkey again.
Manually click on Get Email.
Same thing just sit there, grinding  but not finding anything.

Used Time Machine to go back just before new version installed and
restored old version.

Opened and mail download so fast I could barely see it download. (This
late at night my comcast connection is pretty decent.)

I might try again, if it does again I will restore back to this version
and forget it.

Using Mac Version.

Well I tried again. Met the same issue unread messages  I had be fr the
update I tried to post an answer some strange message came up about can
not password or username.  This this is a bunch of junk.
Probably some genius wanted to improve something already working
perfect. Doubt it can be repaired in another 3 months.

I am bypassing this up date and wait until the next couple of updates.

And if you've killed some extension please tells us what they are so we
can fix them or dump them.

Okay tried again after reading about removing the extension. Yep that fixed it.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net