I have regularly installed each Sea Monkey update as they came along, even with the occasional "warts". Now I'm uncertain, for the first time, about updating to 2.29. As I read this news group, I see reports of many more issues than normally come with new releases.

Some of these are:
--All the issues caused by the Remember Password extension,
        a major concern for me if it can't be used.
--Address book sorting and searching.
--Can't see jpgs in news groups.
--History issues.
--Confusing change in the cache.
--Freezes.
--"Won't start" issues.
--Mail folder errors and confused behavior.
--Flash plug-in problems.

Yes, there is apparently a workaround for the password problem, but it's awkward at best.

So--can anyone reassure me that I won't be bedeviled by problems if I update? I'd really like to, but am hesitant right now.

Thank you for any thoughts and advice.

Larry S.