Mike C wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Mike C wrote:

Will the "Wrong Page" post be there until 7-15-2099?

Why would you care? Will you be here in 2099? Will you even be here
reading this newsgroup in 2019?

I hope I'm here in 2019!
That's only 4 years from now.

Well, I hope SeaMonkey is still a top-notch program four years from now. But in computing, to borrow a phrase from /Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan/, "day are hours, hours are minutes." Four years is nearly an eternity; a lot can happen in that time in the IT world.

I just don't think this is worth fussing over. Mark it as read and move on. Life's too short.

Paul B. Gallagher