Ray_Net wrote:
Francois LE COAT wrote, On 17/09/2014 22:46:
Hi,

Ray_Net writes:
Francois LE COAT wrote, On 12/09/2014 14:35:
I have installed the French language pack from the following URL :

<ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.26/langpack/seamonkey-2.26.fr.langpack.xpi>

with the 2.26 version of SeaMonkey, if I remember well.

Have you installed
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.29/langpack/seamonkey-2.29.fr.langpack.xpi

with the 2.29 version of SeaMonkey ?

I'm sorry ... I couldn't have installed this version of language pack,
because SeaMonkey 2.29 is not even starting. There's only a box, with
an error message, as I reported in this thread. I don't have access
to SeaMonkey 2.29 ... Do you understand ? It is updated, and it fails.

As far as I understood, French localized version of SeaMonkey 2.29
is only working for Microsoft Windows users. It doesn't work for
me neither under OS X 10.6.8, nor Kubuntu 14.04 GNU/Linux.

SeaMonkey 2.29 is a bad update, that I have to cancel back to 2.26.

I hope you're understanding ? There's a problem with the "parser" :-(

Regards,

Ok, ok - i never do upgrade nor downgrade.
I remove the version i want to quit removing all extensions before.
then i install the version i want to use and install extensions(of the same
version of the new SM).

That's a good way to do it, how do you install the extensions, since the binary won't start? Is there an installer out of band?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have