Is anyone else experiencing this?

When I go to any page in the domain <http://www.viki.com/>, it loads briefly, then is replaced by a blank white window with the notice,
        (!) Connection Interrupted
        The document contains no data.
        The network link was interrupted while
        negotiating a connection. Please try again.
        [Try again]

If I do Ctrl-U to view the source code, the same thing happens. I can see briefly that the source code is not blank, but the error message prevents me from inspecting it in detail. (I'm a speed reader, but half a second isn't enough even for me!)

These pages load fine with Internet Exploiter, but I don't like watching ads. Returning to SM, if I disable AdblockPlus everywhere, the issue persists. I do accept first-party session cookies from this site. Clearing private data (definition includes cache and cookies) doesn't help; neither does restarting the computer.

SM 2.26.1, Win7 Pro SP1.

Thanks.

Paul B. Gallagher