Hi,
I have tried for several days to delete one of two SeaMonkey short cuts that appears in the Start nenu. One of the two shortcuts has a sub-selection of options and the second shortcut has only SeaMonkey with no sub-selection options. I attempted, without success, to delete the shortcut with no options in several different ways. I first right clicked the shortcut to be deleted and then delete. Yes, the shortcut seemed to be gone when I completed this procedure. The deleted shortcut, however, reappeared when I restarted my computer. I next restarted my computer in Safe Mode...thinking maybe I could delete it there. Well, for unknown reasons to me, it was not included in the Start menu in Safe Mode. To make a long story short, how can I remove the unwanted shortcut from the Start menu?

Windows 7 64BIT

Frog