On 10/08/2014 10:05 AM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
I have a fast connection, and usually get an instantaneous response, but
tonight <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/> has been thinking
for ten minutes (Win7 equivalent of the hourglass) without making up its
mind. I can browse other sites fine.

One of the largest datacenters that Mozilla uses had some network
problems, so a number of Mozilla sites had issues. The issue has been
solved now.

KaiRo

Not related to the [Bugzilla 0-day can reveal 0-day bugs in OSS giants like Mozilla, Red Hat | Ars Technica](http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/10/check-point-hacks-bugzilla-tracking-system-to-demonstrate-bad-bug/) problem?