On 12/11/14 02:55, David H. Durgee wrote:
I am running 2.30 on linux Mint 17 qiana x64 and just had something
strange happen.  My system has been up 11 days and I believe I have had
SM 2.30 opened the entire time.  Given the bad behavior with passwords
since the "upgrade" from 2.26.x I keep a tab with the data manager open
so I can copy passwords when the don't fill in.  This has worked for me
as well as it can until this morning.

This morning when I attempted to logon to my bank web site there was no
password entry to be found for them!  I went through their procedure to
reset the password, but although that got me logged in I did NOT get the
prompt to remember the password.  I tried everything I could think of to
get this to work without success.

Finally I decided to shut SM down and open it again.  When it opened the
passwords were back.

This was a totally disconcerting experience.  Anyone else had this happen?

Dave

Dave, I've had a similar occurrence as you but mine was with loosing my bookmarks file. Reloaded an old version of bookmarks.htlm and things are working again, although I've lost a couple of "newer" bookmarks!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.29 Build identifier: 20140829003846
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:33.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.30 Build identifier: 20141009214701