Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
stan pierce wrote:

Is there some very straightforward way to install JavaScript.  How do I
know if I should use 32 or 64 bit. My machine is a 64 bit machine.

JavaScript comes with/within the browser. You don't need to install
anything else. Unless you mean you want to install something completely
separate from SeaMonkey. Please be more specific.

---

Please go to Avast's options and turn off that spam message.

How do I turn off the spam message? I can't find it.

I keep getting notices that there are Java updates, but none of the updates work. The message I get is: The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package jre1.7.0_60-c.msi in box below.

---