One of the websites I use a lot misbehaves with SM 2.31. The Error Console shows an insane number of errors/warnings (starting from the oldest):

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:48:15
Warning: window.controllers is deprecated. Do not use it for UA detection.
Source File: chrome://editor/content/ComposerCommands.js
Line: 198

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:46:53
Error: TypeError: browsers[i] is undefined
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/tabbrowser.xml
Line: 331
(7 of those)

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:43:10
Error: SyntaxError: illegal character
Source File: https://pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-mBVrc_qCgY3g5.gif?media=ad&labels=_imp.adserver.doubleclick,_imp.publisher.111175295,_imp.placement.284192221,_imp.creative.55719018
Line: 1, Column: 6
Source Code:
GIF89a
followed by 0001 in a box

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:43:09
Error: pixel.rubiconproject.com : server does not support RFC 5746, see CVE-2009-3555
(3 of these)

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:43:10
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-background-clip'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://i.r1-cdn.net/static/css/ilike.css
Line: 423, Column: 22
Source Code:
  -moz-background-clip: padding;

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:43:10
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://i.r1-cdn.net/static/css/ilike.css
Line: 421, Column: 20
Source Code:
  -moz-border-radius: 0 0 0 3px;
(** a large number of the previous 2 errors **)

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:43:04
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'.  Declaration dropped.
Followed by an incredibly long string

Warning: Unknown property '-moz-background-size'.  Declaration dropped.
(lots of these)

Timestamp: 20.12.2014 19:43:04
Warning: Error in parsing value for 'display'.  Declaration dropped.
Followed by another very long string

Warning: Unknown property '-moz-flex-basis'.  Declaration dropped.
(hundreds of the last two errors)

complaints about column-rule, column-gap, column-count (unknown properties, Declaration dropped)

Warning: Unknown property '-moz-background-size'.  Declaration dropped.
(lots of these)

The full list would blow any size restrictions on this Newsgroup.
SM 2.30 and the current Firefox can both handle the page.
This affects Linux and Windows 7.

Should I be looking for 2.32 beta versions?  Or should I fallback to 2.30?