George wrote:

What is wrong with news reader in SeaMonkey beta 2.32?
It cannot find any new articles for any news group.

Ran with all Add-on off in safe mode, same problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

What newsgroups on what account?

I just installed 2.32b2 and had to restart after subscribing to newsgroups for my two accounts. Mozilla and Usenet-News.

Created the Mozilla account first, subscribed to 4 newsgroups, had to restart before they would show up in the list under the account name and download messages.

Created the Usenet-News account, subscribed to 2 newsgroups, had to restart before they would show up in the list under the account name and download messages.

Let's see if this one and the test message in m.test show up.