I've been a long time SeaMonkey fan. But it seems like every release I try to use has more and more problems. The latest release 2.32b2, will not load a single RSS feed, even after creating a brand new profile in my Application Data folders (deleting the one in the local and roaming folders and creating from scratch). It will not import JSON or HTML bookmarks, or import OPML feeds. I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but I suppose I'll be using Firefox and Thunderbird more, and SeaMonkey less, unless the functionality improves.

Curt Smith