Hello!

On 01/02/2015 05:26 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> EXCEPT... this year, the "confirm security exception" option was
> completely greyed out and inactive, and the "get cert info" yielded
> nothing.  All works fine with Thunderbird - so I'm back on the air, but....
>
> Any ideas what might be wrong, and/or a work-around, before I file a bug
> report?

  I had a similar problem.  I finally walked around it that I entered
the FQDN and port imap and smtp server to the Navigator part of
SeaMonkey.  There appears a window with the possibility of storing
exceptions...

--
    Petr Voralek        (JabberID: na...@jabber.cz)

... Do it today, Tomorrow it will be illegal.