WaltS48 wrote:
On 01/03/2015 12:48 PM, Geoff Welsh wrote:
us power users, know that what we see, on the computer screen, with SM
running is infinitely configurable.  We can click on View/Show....or
View/Layout...or click on a myriad of Grippies, or triangles, or
click-drag the Pane separators, control-click on Menu bars....we can
switch it around anyway (almost) we like.

Does anyone agree it would be nice to lock it down after it's set?  Once
a week I get an email from a relative who has "lost all my folders"
because they have errantly clicked on SOMEthing, and don't know what
happened.

So I ask,
Does anyone agree it would be nice to lock it down after it's set?

GW

Not for me, but you might want to go over to the relatives house and
lock their preferences.

[Locking preferences - MozillaZine Knowledge
Base](http://kb.mozillazine.org/Locking_preferences)

Good Luck!

that info looks promising.  Thanks Walt

GW