PhillipJones wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:

With latest SeaMonkey Version now Discover also does This. The Wheel
at To of SeaMonkey are not (or Mozilla) is not educating these financial
institutions.

I've seen you write coherent, grammatical English lots of times, so I
know you're capable of it, but the last sentence has me completely
baffled. I must assume that autocorrupt is interfering. What did you
mean to say?

Wrote too fast.  (brain going faster than fingers).

Should be:

With latest SeaMonkey Version; now Discover also does this. The Wheels
at top of SeaMonkey(or Mozilla) are not not educating these financial
institutions.

OK, now I see. Thanks.

Paul B. Gallagher