Hi there,

i run Seamonkey 2.32, Lightning 3.7, Provider for Google Calendar 1.0.3 &
Lightbird 0.3.3.

following request:

I get an invitation to a meeting to my regular e-mail-address (x...@gmx.com). I
can accept this invitation and it will be stored in a *LOCAL* calendar
(moz-storage-calendar://) that its linked to my regular e-mail-address.

But however - my REGULAR calendar is stored on Google and assigned to another
address (x...@gmail.com). So the meeting should be stored in the Google
calendar, that is connected via the Provider.

If I copy the invitation to the google calendar, an additional invitations to
all attendees will be sent, so that I can't use this workaround. Additional a
simply forwarding of the invitation mail to my google address won't work also -
and I am not able to add an attendee (my gmail address) to the once accepted
meeting in the local calendar.

Any ideas how to deal with tat request??
Best would be a popup while accepting the invitation, that gives me a choice of
the calendar to use...

Thaks i advance!