On 1/19/2015 8:40 AM, David Wilkinson wrote:

The <> brackets around a URI are specified in Appendix C of RFC 3986.
They are especially important when a URI is part of non-HTML text and
also when a URI is sufficiently lengthy that it requires more than a
single line of text.

Yes, I always use <> when I post links manually (I use plain text
composition exclusively).

Do your e-mail receivers get no linkables like in Mutt, EarthLink's Webmail, etc. I wonder what othern e-mail clients have this problem too. They basically get annoyed when links don't work, not linked, have to manually copy and paste, etc. :(
--
This worker ant will be unemployed after Friday, the 23rd, as of 1/15/2015 @ 11 AM PST. :(