Win-7, SM 2.32, HP Deskjet printer

For several months when I click on "Print" from a web site (airline boarding pass, store coupon etc.) what comes out is a version that is about 50% size. Thus, if there is a bar code, it is too small for the store etc. to read.

If I copy & paste the exact same URL into Chrome and then click on print from that, I get a full size image with readable bar code. OK, that's an acceptable work-around; but why is this happening every time with SeaMonkey? Is this some sort of bug that only I keep experiencing? Is there some adjustment within SM that I'm not making?

--
Ken Rudolph