Jonathan N. Little wrote on 2/3/2015 7:44 PM:
Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Jonathan N. Little wrote on 2/2/2015 2:26 PM:

<snip>

Saved Password Editor goes beyond the built-in SM Password Manager.
You
can edit passwords and log-ins.  Not sure if it can be made compatible
with SM 2.3x or not.  I've used it in the past and it has been very
useful.  Frankly, it should be built into SM as standard.

What? Sure you can edit passwords in SM, just right-click and select
edit! No extension needed.

I would suggest that if you can edit passwords that you closely check
your add-ons manager and see if you don not have the Saved Password
Editor installed and possibly do not remember doing it. I just removed
it from SeaMonkey version 2.32 and the ability to edit the entry was
removed. I could remove it, but not edit it.

Damn! Your right! Don't remember installing it but I must have. I can
say is Saved Password Editor 2.8.2 works in SM 2.32

See my other reply regarding using the old password manager via the chrome URL.

<chrome://passwordmgr/content/passwordManager.xul>

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/