EE wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 2/3/2015 7:41 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

A few times, I got e-mails that were not wordwrapped when replying
to them. I know reading them before responding were fine though.
Also, I use plain text when composing.

Thank you in advance. :)

Select the paragraphs in question and do CTRL-R.

It doesn't work very well, though -- you may have to insert
greater-than signs (quote marks) manually and repeat. Best if you
can select several paragraphs.

Wow, I never noticed that option in menu and its ^R options. Where have
I been? LOL! It's very handy now. Thank you! :D

The only reference I can find for Ctrl-R for SeaMonkey messaging is
reply.  What is that supposed to do with text?  What is the name of the
change?

In a mail composition window, it's under Edit | Rewrap.

You're right that CTRL-R has other functions in other contexts. In a browser window, it's "reload," and in a mail window (other than a composition window), it's "reply."

Paul B. Gallagher