EE wrote on 05/02/2015 20:36:
Ray_Net wrote:
EE wrote on 04/02/2015 20:27:
Ray_Net wrote:
I prepare a web page .... to see positions on a map for hiking/walking
activities ..

and with SM the title of the img is shown when the mouse go over it ..
but sometimes showing it and sometimes NOT showing it.

With Internet Explorer ... All goes well:
1. The Title is ALWAYS shown
2. It goes 3 times faster.

The url to test is
http://home.scarlet.be/~rs268454/CARTE-GOOGLE/MAP-RANDOS.HTM

You mean tooltips that show up with some of the images.  Those are not
called titles.  It seems to be very picky about where you place the
cursor.  It has to be exact, or no tooltip shows up.

It's titles .. look at the source ---> title: 'Après-midi-sympa
3090-Tombeek',
and because it's recognised as that reserved word by

"https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js
<view-source:https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js>"

It has not to be exact because:
- When the cursor change to a hand ... the text must be shown.
- It works perfectly with Internet Explorer.
- It works better after i decrease drastically the number of "errors"
detected by W3C.

It was very picky when I tried that. I had to position the cursor on just the right spot, or I got nothing.

All the position-icons must give a text - this is not the case (if you go to fast between one position-icon to another) And the related text is shown when the mouse-pointer is changed on a pointing finger.

With Internet Explorer you are not obliged to go slowly, it react immediately.

See my reply titled --> [SOLVED] Re: SM doesnot show the "Title" or erratically