David E. Ross wrote on 08/02/2015 01:03:
On 2/6/2015 8:34 PM, NoOp wrote:
 From the RSS feed:

  As part of Mozilla's ongoing stability and security update process,
SeaMonkey 2.32.1 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free
download from www.seamonkey-project.org.

We recommend that all SeaMonkey users upgrade to this latest release.

For a list of changes and more information, please review the SeaMonkey
2.32 Release Notes.

Unfortunately the main download link still shows 2.32. 2.32.1 is here:
<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.32.1>

I got four crashes after installing 2.32.1, one for each of my four
profiles.  In each case, the crash did not occur when I restarted any of
the profiles.  Yes, I submitted two of the crash reports.

I don't understand "when I restarted any of the profiles " A profile can be "restarted" ? how ?