Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I really want to use Seamonkey on a regular basis.  One thing keeps me
from doing this.

In Thunderbird, when I press the A key while reading mail, the message
is deleted from my message list, but placed in the All Mail folder in
gmail.  This is precisely what I want to do.  But there is no such
facility in Seamonkey.  If it's based on the Mozilla code used in
Thunderbird, why on earth can't I get this done?

It seems like such an odd thing to have omitted.  I'd love to know if
this is planned for the future.

"A" in Thunderbird is "Archive message" and I guess in gmail IMAP that means move to "All Mail". In SeaMonkey "Archive message" is Shift+A. Try that.

--
Take care,

Jonathan