Ray_Net wrote:

When i do a spell error in the body of a mail - the bad word is
underlined with red characters (~) and i can select the word then click
spell to be able to correct the bad word.
If I don't select a word, all the bad word are correctable by the spell
mecanism.

When i do a spell error in the subject of a mail - the bad word is
underlined with red characters (~) and this all what I experience.
Impossible to correct a bad word in the subject ...
Why is the Spell facility not completely implemented ?

Works fine for me.

However, if you have multiple languages installed, you need to be checking against the right dictionary. When I typed "mecanism" in the subject line, my SM underlined it because it wasn't in the Russian dictionary. But when I right-clicked it, at the bottom of the context menu I could choose the English dictionary from "languages," and once I did, SM offered "mechanism" and a couple of other correct English words to substitute.

Paul B. Gallagher