On 2/25/2015 4:11 PM, Richard Falken wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:
>> The point of my earlier reply is that I backup my entire system, not
>> just Mozilla.  I am not sure why users would backup only Mozilla and not
>> be concerned about the rest of their systems.
>>

> I always perform full backups and have duplicates of the backups.
>
> The problem is that people does not like spending 200 dollar in backupping
> hardware :-)

1TB USB drives are available for under $100 at most stores in the US.
Windows provides back-up function along with disk image software.  More is
available for free if you search the internet.  Small investment to save
many hours of re-creating (if possible) what you have lost.

I create system images once a month.  Do a backup of all data and other files I
have created once a week.  And a daily backup of just data and files that I
created that day.  I use Windows, Dell, my own BAT files and a free program,
"PureSync" to do these backups on external drives and thumb drives.

--
Ed, W3BNR
HTTP://JonesFarm.us/W3BNR

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience
 to remain silent."           -President Thomas Jefferson  (1743-1826)