Hello all,

Can anyone shed light on RETR command when trying to dl email messages to SM from yahoo?

"The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail server pop.mail.yahoo.com responded: inactivity timeout.

I Am running SM 2.32.1 in W 8.1, I have separate folders on my D drive for each folder. Crazy, but the only way I could figure out that SM would permit me to use that drive.. I had to re-install w 8.1 and start from scratch in terms of reloading programs etc...

At any rate, SM freezes when dl mail and will not dl mail beyond message 2756 without returning the above message and a time out too...

I have also increased the time out to 300 seconds. What Am I not doing correctly for this to work, again? The other Yahoo accounts dl fine.

I have tried g'ling the error message to find a solution and have come up empty, for the most part and have tried implementing suggestions found to no avail.

Any suggestions or guides for this?

TIA - bo1953