jeff.nee...@gmail.com wrote on 3/14/2015 12:43 PM:
Hi.  I hope no one takes offense at my question.

Is Seamonkey going to be around for a while?  So many software developers
drop support for their products after a period of time.  I'm investing a
lot of time and interest in Seamonkey.

Is it thought that SM will continue to be developed?  One can only remember
Mozilla stopping development on Thunderbird and wonder about the future of
SM.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Mozilla stopped developing the Mozilla Suite. At the time a group of volunteers took over development. SeaMonkey is not a Mozilla "product" it is a Mozilla "project."

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SeaMonkey>

If one of the devs like Phil Chee sees this he might comment on longevity issue.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/