I run three separate windows with Seamonkey displaying html videos from cameras
on my LAN. After closing all the Seamonkey windows, running Seamonkey sometimes
brings back two of the last open windows with their video components,
positioned on my monitors exactly as they were before I closed them. Other
times it just brings back one window with its video, if that was the last thing
Seamonkey was used for on this computer.

As Seamonkey sometimes brings back two windows, I conclude that there is a way
to tell Seamonkey to open several windows, with the locations of the windows
and content of the windows predefined.

Is there such a capability, and how do I use it so it works every time?