WaltS48 wrote:
On 03/24/2015 04:45 PM, M wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 03/23/2015 07:57 PM, M wrote:
At the risk of sounding like a 'broken record',  is it too much to
request that the 893776 bug in which graphics and attachments do not
open in newsgroups in releases after 2.26.1 is 'fixed'

Suggested workaround and changing from SeaMonkey to Thunderbird is
not a
satisfactory solution

In anticipation <s>

Exactly what newsgroup(s) are you having problems with?

The workaround of "Get Selected Messages" works intermittently in my
testing using alt.binaries.pictures.scenic from my Usenet-News account.

Graphic imaging newsgroups

How about some fraking specific names, like alt.biniaries,pictures.scenic.

Here's one that's broken for me since 2.26:

alt.binaries.joker

Thanks for checking.